LIVE!! Chat about BLOGGING!! with me and other users :-

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Earn from blogs

Payment from Blogvertise, USD$5.00

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am very happy to receive another payment from Blogvertise. Blogvertise is a site that is giving bloggers and webmasters opportunities to make money from their blog or site. Blogvertise give bloggers and webmasters chance to make money by writing posts. The best part of Blogvertise is that members can make monthly income if advertisers of Blogvertise chosen your blog to place link ads.

Members can receive payment from the advertisers every month just to place their link on blog or site.

Below is the payment proof of Blogvertise:


If you would like to make money while you are chatting online, then you might want to join myLot.

2 PayPerPost Payments in 2 Days, total USD$30

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

For month July, I forgot to update about my PayPerPost payment proof. So, today, I am going to share 2 payment proofs with you.


29th July 2008:

30 July 2008:

I received payments of USD$15 on both days. I was very happy when I received the payments. I want to thank PayPerPost for the great and fast payments.

If you are interested to join PayPerPost, you can join by using the Sign Up form at the lowest part of this blog or you can use then links in this post.

If you would like chat and make money at the same time, you might want to join MyLot.

Payment from VIPBux, USD$10.04

Sunday, August 17, 2008

These few days, I am getting a lot of payments from different programs I participate online. Few days ago, I received my payment from MyLot which is around USD$15.00. You can read the post about MyLot payment here.


Today, I receive my payment from VIPBux. I am very happy because my efforts in VIPBux finally pay me. You can see the payment detail below:

Another GREAT news for me is that, Earn Money From Blog finally have 200 Subscribed Readers. Yeah!!! Thanks for your supports.



MyLot Payment Received USD$15.03

Tuesday, August 12, 2008


I have received my payment from MyLot few minutes ago and I am very happy. Thanks a lot to myLot and I am very satisfied with myLot and the great admin. So far, I have received 3 payments from MyLot and it is great experience using myLot.

I am going to use myLot to make money and I am sure I can make a lot of money if I consistently participate in myLot.

Look at the payment proof below:


What is MyLot:
MyLot is a site that works like a forum. It is a place to talk about anything you like and MAKE MONEY when you CHAT in MyLot.

I am constantly using myLot to discuss and chat with all the members in myLot and I am making money from it.

Join MyLot, Start Chatting and Start Making Money!

PayAds is Closed, CeoAds is Now Online!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I have been using PayAds.com for 2 months and I earn some income from it. Now, PayAds.com is closed and the admin is setting up a new site called CeoAds.com.

CeoAds.com is a new site and it is in need of members. I think it will be a great AdSense Alternatives if our AdSense Account is banned.

What is CeoAds.com:
CeoAds.com pays members to display CeoAds on their sites. CeoAds.com pays members based on CPM. CPM means cost per 1000 impressions. So, everytime 1000 valid impressions is generated on the CeoAds on our blog, we will be paid.

How Much is the Payment:
CeoAds pays members $3.60 for 1000 valid impressions. So, it is quite easy to make money from it if your blog is having traffic. I am sure you can reach 1000 visit on your blog. Am I right?

So, if you are no longer able to use AdSense on your blog, this will be a best alternative to monetize your blog.

Remember: You get paid $3.60 for 1000 valid impressions generated on the CeoAds. So, you make more money when your blog is generating more traffic.

Power Clicks
Posted by Greenleaf at 4:17 AM 1 comments

Banned By AdSense, It is time for Resurrection

Thursday, July 24, 2008


I am not saying that we can get our AdSense Account backbut I have some ideas which you can use to get another AdSense Account and start making money again.

How to do it:
1. Sign up AdSense again.
2. You need to use different name to do it.
3. You can ask any member in your family to help you and you can use their name to sign up.
4. You can't use your name to sign up because it is blacklisted.
5. After signing up, you need to wait to get approval from AdSense.

This is simple and make sense because when you make money and get paid by AdSense. You can ask your family member(The name that you use) to cash the cheque.

So, you get AdSense Account back.

If you don't like this idea, there are a lot of alternatives for AdSense. You can read the Biggest List of AdSense Alternatives.
Posted by Greenleaf at 6:07 AM 0 comments

How to Make $600.00 or More per Month From Photos

Saturday, July 19, 2008



There are more and more money making opportunities on the internet. Some of the well known methods to make money online are blogging, affiliate, MLM, e-commerce and so on and so forth.

Now, you could make extra by selling your photos. Of course not your personal photos, you need to capture special photos such as landscape, portrait, abstract, animal, plants and so on.

I read a lot about how people make money every month by using their photos and a lot of great photographers are making a lot of monthly income just using their photos.

Some of the blogs/sites below are sharing experience to make money from photos:
  1. MicroStock
  2. GoodMood
  3. PixelsAway

If you are good at photography, why not make some money from your photography skills? I hope this post will be a great post with some new ideas to make some extra money online.

Pinky Girl Blogger Template

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I have created a new blogger template for girls. You could get it at eBlog Entrepreneur for free. I hope the new template will be suitable for girls and if you are a guy but you would like to use it, you are welcome to use the template too.


If you have any comments or ideas, please tell me in the comments. Thanks.

Posted by Greenleaf at 6:00 AM 0 comments

ExoClick.com: Monetize your traffic


ExoClick.com is another new PPC program that I came across on the internet. I found that some bloggers and webmasters are already using it as alternative to AdSense.

ExoClick pays Publishers weekly using PayPal, ePassporte, wire transfer or mail check. If publishers promote ExoClick.cm and publishers can get lifetime 5% referral bonus. ExoClick.com supports 4 languages which are English, Spanish, French and Polish.

ExoClick give publishers detailed hits and clicks statistics, they are delivered in real-time. ExoClick offers multiple ways of generating money.

You can make money from ExoClick using:
1. Ads Boxes.
2. Categorized Web Portal.
3. Search boxes.
4. XML Feed.
5. Referrals bonus.

I am currently not using ExoClick. Maybe I will try it soon. IF you are interested, you could join the site to try it out and learn more.

Posted by Greenleaf at 5:50 AM 0 comments

2 New Templates on eBlog Entrepreneur

Friday, July 11, 2008

I have created and added 2 new templates at eBlog Entrepreneur. Both of the new templates are 3 columns, 2 navigations bar and 3 columns footer.

Both of the templates are free to download and I hope both of them would be great templates.

Visit Carbon Fiber and Gradient Blue Templates here to download for free.









Posted by Greenleaf at 7:27 AM 0 comments

1 comment:

Blogger said...

In case you are interested in generating cash from your visitors by running popup advertisments, you should embed one of the most reputable networks - Ero Advertising.

 
Search Engine Optimization - AddMe