LIVE!! Chat about BLOGGING!! with me and other users :-

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Paid-to-Click list

Lately, I’ve been thinking that those who visit here may only have so much time to scan the front page and read only the latest article. It’s sad that they don’t get to know about the rest of the PTC sites that I’ve listed and/or reviewed.

To address this, I will post the latest updated list of the PTC programs I have tried so far, and present them in a more orderly way. Up until I do that, please help yourselves to the list on the sidebar to the right, under Sites That Pay Per Click. The list contains all the Paid-to-Click sites that I signed up with and recommend, and includes even those that I have yet to feature within a post.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you looking to make cash from your visitors by using popunder ads?
In case you are, did you take a look at Clickadu?

 
Search Engine Optimization - AddMe