LIVE!! Chat about BLOGGING!! with me and other users :-

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DreamClix is back! Or not

I checked in on DreamClix just now. After a few days of hiatus, and as they promised, their site is back online today! So, I logged in to try and click on some ads. How many ads did I see? “At the moment there are no clickable ads available. Please, check later.”

To quote their news update:

DreamClix is back online again and tomorrow we will send “Paid Links” again. Note we were on holiday and we didn’t receive any orders from our advertisers. Probably first week will be difficult for us.

So DreamClix is back. But not quite yet. Disappointed? Don’t be. It probably won’t be long before they’re up and running. In the meantime, try out CashBux along with the other PTC sites I’ve previously listed.

Have fun clicking (and earning)!

No comments:

 
Search Engine Optimization - AddMe